United Way of the Greater Triangle
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Cradle to Career
- Investing in nonprofit partners supporting children and families from birth to and through the workforce.
- Investing in nonprofit organizations providing children and families with the housing, nutrition, health, and safety support needed to stabilize and overcome the trauma of poverty
Equity in Leadership
- Empower under-resourced and under-represented nonprofit leaders by investing unrestricted dollars in organizations with leaders who are Black, Latinx, and/or Woman.
- Amplify their voices, visibility, and stories via UWGT’s diverse networks, audiences, and engagement opportunities.
- Prepare the Triangle for the full inclusion of people of color by building the capacity of the local nonprofit ecosystem to be anti-racist.
Timeline and Workflow of the RFP Process
Fall/Winter 2022: Community Investment Committee made up of local nonprofit representatives, corporate partners, UWGT Board Members, and community members meet to discuss priorities, address strategic questions, and develop the 2023 RFP Application and Rubric.
January 9, 2023: RFP application and rubric available in full on UWGT’s website and for completion on Submittable.
- Submittable allows for photos, videos, and other uploads, live collaboration among team members (within and outside of the organization) and has an autosave feature.
- Office hours will be available via Zoom four times a week for the entirety of the application period.
- Mondays: 10:00-11:00 AM AND 2:00-3:00 PM *NOTE: No office hours on Monday January 16th - MLK Day of Service for UWGT
- Thursdays: 1:00-2:00 PM
- Fridays: 9:30-10:30 AM
March 10, 2023: RFP application closes
March 13-31, 2023: Community readers evaluate applications based on the rubric provided within Submittable
April 2023: UWGT’s Community Investment Committee meets to evaluate application scores and build a fair, responsive, and equitable funding portfolio.
Early May 2023: Funding decisions are announced
July 2023: Funding begins
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here